Breast Actives – Natural Breast Enhancement A Real Thing?
What is Breast Actives?
- Overview: Breast Actives is a dual-delivery system that involves a topical cream and nutrition supplement pill.
- Benefits: Some natural breast enhancement solutions fall short in offering a complete natural solution, however Breast Actives provides an all in one solution (a cream and an oral supplement) that aims to increase your bust naturally (and without surgery). It utilizes natural ingredients such as Fnugreek and Dong Quai.
- Pricing: There are several pricing options, and it has a money back satisfaction guarantee. They recommend a 6 month supply.
What Are The Ingredients In Breast Actives?
|Ingredient||Name On The Label||Dosage|
|Vitamin E||d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate||60 IU|
|Fenugreek||Trigonella Foenum-graecum||400 MG|
|Fennel||Foeniculum Vulgare||350 MG|
|Dong Quai||Angelica Sinensis||250 MG|
|Blessed Thistle||Cnicus Benedictus||125 MG|
|Dandelion||Taraxacum Officinale||125 MG|
|Kelp||Ascophyllum Nodosum||50 MG|
|Watercress||Nasturtium Officinale||50 MG|
Is Natural Breast Enlargement A Real Thing?
Yes! There are herbs you can take (although limited to no medical studies verifying these homeopathic options). However, you can also introduce exercise and posture practice to improve your breast appearance. Enhancing your breast muscles through exercise will certainly provide an improved appearance is a healthy and safe option.
Have Women Who Have Had A Breast Augmentation Found It Worth It?
This depends on who you talk to, and if you’re talking short, midterm, or long term. It also depends on the type of implant they get, and if they go over or under the muscle. M
Is Breast Enlargement A Side Effect Of Any Prescription Drugs?
There are several prescription drugs that have the potential side effect of breast enlargement, examples include:
- Hormone therapy (estrogen)
- Birth control
- Several antidepressants (SSRIs including Paxil) and Fluoxetine (Prozac)
It’s important to note that these prescription drugs are not actually approved for the purpose of breast enlargement.